Now Hiring Treatment Director
Position Title: Treatment Director
Facility Name: Hope Rising
Facility Location: Brenham, TX
Contact Person: Sherri Clement
Contact Email: email@example.com
Hope Rising is committed to the long term care and recovery for minor girls who have been rescued from human sex trafficking and exploitation. Our mission, to put it simply, is to provide hope and a future to these girls and to foster wholeness and healing to at-risk families and children. – Jeremiah 29:11
The Treatment Director oversees treatment services for children in care and provides supervision to Hope Rising Therapists.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Ensures compliance with all minimum standards and agency policies
- Is responsible for overall treatment program, including clinical responsibility for the management of your agency’s therapeutic interventions within the Hope Rising therapy program.
- Provides direction and overall management of your treatment program within the guidelines established by the Hope Rising aftercare program.
- Performs and/or coordinates nursing assessments (if applicable) and documents diagnosed medial needs and selection of placement
- Leads service planning process
- Reviews clinical records and compliance with physician orders
- Contacts other professionals as needed for the child’s care
- Monitors the implementation of the child’s service plan
- Documents outcomes for interventions in the child’s care
- Performs other duties as required by the Executive Director
- Responsible for corrective action when needed.
- Ensure all deadlines are met by all staff members.
- Attends training events and meetings as required.
- Shares/transmits the mission and vision of Hope Rising to staff and to clients and families served.
- Trains staff, foster parents, mentors, volunteers and other direct care people using Hands that Heal curriculum and PRIDE.
- Presents foster care program to prospective foster parents and assists with foster home development as needed.
Responsible for direct supervision of Therapists, Counselors and Social Workers. Responsibilities may include interviewing, recommendations for hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, recognizing staff performance and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Licensure and/or Experience
- A treatment director that provides or oversees treatment services for children who have suffered complex trauma, are survivors of human trafficking or have developmental delays, must have the following:
- Licensed as a psychiatrist, psychologist, professional counselor, clinical social worker, marriage and family therapist, or registered nurse; or
- Certified by the Texas Education Agency as an education diagnostician, have a master’s degree in special education or a human services field, and have three years of experience working with children who have suffered complex trauma or developmental delays.
Additional preferred experience:
- Have three years of experience providing treatment services for children with an emotional disorder, including one year in a residential setting.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in child placement and/or related human services field.
- Familiarity with the social services delivery of services of public and private agencies.
The right candidate for this position will identify with our core values of:
- INTEGRITY – Adhering to the moral and ethical principles of Christ.
- COMPASSION – Offering hope, love & reconciliation
- STEWARDSHIP – Being faithful to manage God’s call & resources
- FAITH – Believing God for who is and trusting him to see his will come to fruition
- COMMUNITY – Working together & supporting one another
- SERVANT-HOOD – Dedicating ourselves to the success of others
- DISCIPLESHIP – Making devoted lovers of Christ
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Submitting to and providing ethical, spiritual and financial oversight