Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator PDF
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: HR Director
FLSA Status: Full Time Exempt
The HR Coordinator will assist the HR Director with enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training and recruiting. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules is essential in this position. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Other duties may be assigned as necessary):
- Actively participates in the recruiting process along with the HR Director
- Preparing and coordinating any functions relating to employment, compensation, and employee relations.
- Assessing current employee polices and procedures for improvement
- Miscellaneous projects as directed by HR Director
- Ensure that recruiting processes are consistent and streamlined.
- Establish and manage a comprehensive training program to educate employees regarding staff tools, policies, and procedures.
- Reports any/all suspecting abuse or neglect to the Administrator on duty and they immediately report the information to DFPS- txabusehotline.org or 1-800-252-5400.
- Participate in required pre-service and annual training.
- Demonstrate responsibility, maturity and role modeling in all interactions with staff and clients.
- Follow Hope Rising policies as well as RCCL Minimum Standards and RCC Contract Standards, at all times.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, or related academic field
- 3-4 years experience in Human Resources or related field