Hope Rising is a non-profit, faith-based organization committed to the eradication of human trafficking in our communities and abroad. We are active in awareness and prevention, outreach and rescue and also provide certification training through the Hands that Heal curriculum to provide care givers the tools they need to provide long lasting results for victims and survivors. This training is offered not only to care givers, but also law enforcement and any other organization that would work directly with victims. We also provide equine therapy to victims and survivors as part of their recovery process. Our goal for the survivors is to provide them with a hope and a future.
•We are committed to raising awareness of the dangers of sex trafficking and sexual exploitation in order to prevent the victimization of those at risk.
•We are committed to identifying and rescuing victims through outreach efforts and the HOPE LINE, a hotline that allows victims to reach out for help.
•We are committed to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual restoration for the rescued victim for as long as the victim needs us.
• INTEGRITY – Adhering to the moral and ethical principles of Christ.
• COMPASSION – Offering hope, love & reconciliation
• STEWARDSHIP – Being faithful to manage God’s call & resources
• FAITH – Believing God for who he is and trusting him to see his will come to fruition
• COMMUNITY- Working together & supporting one another
• SERVANT-HOOD – Dedicating ourselves to the success of others
• DISCIPLESHIP – Making devoted lovers of Christ
• ACCOUNTABILITY – Submitting to and providing ethical, spiritual and financial oversight
Hope Rising is a 501.C3 Non-profit Organization.