Hope Rising is committed to the long term care and recovery for minor girls who have been rescued from human sex trafficking and exploitation. Our mission, to put it simply, is to provide hope and a future to these girls and to foster wholeness and healing to at-risk families and children. – Jeremiah 29:11
•We are committed to raising awareness of the dangers of sex trafficking and sexual exploitation in order to prevent the victimization of those at risk.
•We are committed to identifying and rescuing victims through outreach efforts and the HOPE LINE, a hotline that allows victims to reach out for help.
•We are committed to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual restoration for the rescued victim for as long as the victim needs us.
• INTEGRITY – Adhering to the moral and ethical principles of Christ.
• COMPASSION – Offering hope, love & reconciliation
• STEWARDSHIP – Being faithful to manage God’s call & resources
• FAITH – Believing God for who he is and trusting him to see his will come to fruition
• COMMUNITY- Working together & supporting one another
• SERVANT-HOOD – Dedicating ourselves to the success of others
• DISCIPLESHIP – Making devoted lovers of Christ
• ACCOUNTABILITY – Submitting to and providing ethical, spiritual and financial oversight
Hope Rising is a 501.C3 Non-profit Organization.